Krill Oil Softgels
600 mg, 3 Pack
Shipping calculated at checkout
CHOOSE A SIZE THAT'S BEST FOR YOU:
1200 mg, 1x a day
600 mg, 2x a day
400 mg, 3x a day
Subscribe & Save with Recharge:
Kori Krill Oil Small 600 mg softgels are easy to swallow. Take 2 per day.
- Kori® Krill Oil is the Ocean's Superior Omega-3 with more nutrients in their most natural form for your best whole-body health.
- Supports immune, heart, brain, joint, eye, and skin health*
- Krill Oil has superior Omega-3 absorption vs fish oil because it delivers Omega-3s in their most natural phospholipid form, just as you would find in a healthy fish diet.**
- No fishy aftertaste because phospholipids help Kori digest more easily
- More than just your typical Omega-3s, Kori Krill Oil is naturally a good source of the essential nutrient choline, which supports brain and nervous system health*, and it has astaxanthin, an antioxidant that naturally gives Kori its red color
- Krill oil is clinically proven to raise our Omega-3 index and is a doctor recommended Omega-3 source
- Kori is made with naturally non-GMO krill oil and there are no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Many fish oils require added preservatives.
- The operations behind Kori Krill Oil have earned the highest sustainability credentials, better than most Omega-3 sources.
- A daily serving has 250 mg Omega-3 EPA & DHA, the same as you would get on average by consuming the USDA recommended 2 servings of fish per week.
- **When taken at the same Omega-3 EPA & DHA levels as fish oil.
CONTAINS SHELLFISH (KRILL). Other Ingredients: Capsule (Gelatin, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Purified Water)
Orders containing a subtotal of $34.99 or less will be charged a flat $4.99 shipping fee. If you are a new customer, you can use code FREESHIP5 for free shipping on your first order. The shipping fee will always be automatically waived for orders of $35 or more. Shipping is available only within the United States.
Orders placed Monday through Thursday before 10 am are expected to ship the next business day. Orders placed after 10 am Thursday or Friday to Sunday are expected to ship on Monday or Tuesday the following week. Holidays excluded. Tracking information for your order will be sent the day after the order has shipped. Standard delivery times are 5-7 days, but your order may be delivered sooner depending on your location.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened or unused, and in its original packaging. You'll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we'll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Read the full Returns & Refunds policy.
Shop online at these retailers:
The Ocean's superior omega
Kori Krill Oil
Kori has phospholipids, the most natural Omega-3 form your body likes better. This means superior absorption and no fishy aftertaste. Plus, it has more nutrients not found in fish oil.
- Omega-3 EPA & DHA
- No Fishy Aftertaste
Fish oil loses phospholipids in processing, so its Omega-3s are neither digested nor absorbed well.
- Omega-3 EPA & DHA
- No Fishy Aftertaste
More Powerful Nutrients
The most natural form of Omega-3
Kori delivers Omega-3s in a mix of phospholipids and triglycerides just like in a healthy fish diet. Phospholipids enable better Omega-3 absorption and easier digestion. Fish Oil loses these during processing.
Naturally in Kori To Support Your Brain and Nervous System
Kori Krill Oil is a good source of choline, an essential nutrient that supports brain and nervous system health.
Antioxidants For A Natural Red Color
Astaxanthin is the naturally occurring antioxidant responsible for Kori Krill Oil’s red color. Fun fact: salmon have a pinkish-red color due to their krill-rich diets.
Proud to be certified sustainably sourced
The operations behind Kori Krill Oil have earned the highest sustainability credentials, better than most Omega-3 sources.Learn more about sustainability
Made in the USA
From Wild-Caught Antarctic Krill